Fresh Ginger (rhizome)
Warm, Acrid Surface Releasing
Fresh Ginger Rhizome
Zingiberis Rhizoma Recens
Lungs, Spleen, Stomach
- Release the exterior and disperse wind-cold
- Warms the middle and stops vomiting
- Warms the Lungs and stops coughing
- Resolves toxicity
- Spontaneous sweating from exterior-deficiency
- Excess or deficient heat
- No high dosages in people with hypertension.
- Not to be taken with antiplatelet, anticoagulant, and sedatives.
- Antiplatelet and anticoagulants: increases potential for bleeding
- Sedatives: increases sedation effect